GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Vancouver, WA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
more cubes

Hello from Vancouver, WA Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Vancouver, WA   Hello from Vancouver, WA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:11 am

I have been the owner of a 1994 Caprice Wagon for the past few years.  I have visited the site periodically over the past couple of years but never joined.  

The car was pretty much stock when I purchased it and performed bolt-on mods and got the car into the 13's. It is now starting to get driven more as I sold my daily driver and am in between vehicles.  I may sell the car and have started to sell of some of the speed parts.  I just posted several items for sale and wanted to at least drop in and say hello since my first post was advertising parts (I want to make sure my hitch goes to a good home lol!)

Thanks!
Bill
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver, WA   Hello from Vancouver, WA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 am

Welcome Bill,

Any LT1 Caprice is fairly rare. If possible I think we'd all like to see pics.

Will look at your For Sales items too.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
more cubes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver, WA   Hello from Vancouver, WA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm

It is a So Cal car and it is a 1 of 1 through Compnine.  I only have "action" shots:

Stuggling to get pics up as a new member I think...
Attachments
Hello from Vancouver, WA Attachmentphoto 2.JPG
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(97 Kb) Downloaded 18 times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Vancouver, WA   Hello from Vancouver, WA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Vancouver, WA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: