GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re-introduction? Heh...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cbshea13

cbshea13

Re-introduction?  Heh... Empty
PostSubject: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 pm

My original introduction.... https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t9218-new-member-from-york-pa

So, in the 10 months I've failed to post, I've had 2 (yes, 2) pc crashes. Now I have one pieced together and running, and salvaged my old photos. Couple (triple? lol) that with a promotion at work, time is/was very very short! So, things are "getting normalized" after returning to work after extended time on disability. (Oh and I work for Advance Auto Parts, so that may help explain my returning to work taking time to adjust to the hours)

I've had to do a few minor repairs/maintenance to the beauty in the last year. Front brakes in late October 2013 and popped in some Sylvania Xtravision headlight bulbs (the regular ones weren't bright enough for my liking). Just last Saturday did the t-stat, upper and lower radiator hoses, and replaced the leaking radiator. Oddly the next item on my list was the A/C as it wasn't cold. But replacing the radiator seems to have (temporarily at least) fixed that issue and the old R-12 system is cold again. Plugs, wires, trans service and rear end service are my next items on the "to do" list.

Next item is to get the pics up over in the picture section.

(Side note, before I originally hurt my back, I was a mechanic. Oddly enough during my training at Advance, something clicked and I started remembering how to fix cars after 10 years out of the game. I don't usually advertise that I know some things at work - can only lead to trouble! lol - So I do majority of my repairs/maintenance myself, which makes it fun dragging my father into the jobs with me!)
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Welcome back! Hopefully your computer behaves better now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:20 am

yup welcome back
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:54 am

So join us at Wagonfest, only a few hours away from you.
Back to top Go down
cbshea13

cbshea13

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 am

I would love to, but the date is tough for me in July. That is 3 days before my trip to the beach (have missed two years in the last 37, those were the summers when my daughters were born!) and that's a trip I do every year with my family.

Though, I did mention on the Mid-Atlantic thread for October one that I would be there!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 am

Hopefully, we'll see you then.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Welcome back! I hope to see you at the MidAtlantic Fest too Smile Should be a good time....

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-introduction? Heh...   Re-introduction?  Heh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-introduction? Heh...
Page 1 of 1