GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roadmaster from PA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlbertRoadmaster

Roadmaster from PA  Empty
PostSubject: Roadmaster from PA    Roadmaster from PA  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is James and I have 1995 Buick Roadmaster Wagon with just under 150,000 miles. My family has had the car since I was in second grade and I am now going into tenth grade and can't wait until November to drive it. When we got the car it had about 100,000 miles and a previous life of towing a horse trailer (and it does have the tow package). Since I was about 10 I have been detailing the car on weekends and using whatever money I had to buy new trim or put it toward whatever he car needed. The most recent projects on the car are tinting the windows (first time did not go so well, but I got more precut tint and I am determined to get it done before school starts again), buying new carpet for it, and today we replaced the axles and axle bearings. Maybe the hardest project is finding the driver side piece of flyaway trim, I cant find it anywhere, and when I do find one its already broken!! If anybody on here happened to have one I would be very grateful to buy it and get it back on the wagon. Im very excited to be a part of the forum and can't wait to start reading about everybody else's wagons.
Im going to try to figure out how to upload a picture, but until then the car is light adriatic blue with woodgrain.

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster from PA    Roadmaster from PA  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi James

Glad you found us! You'll like it here. I'm guessing you don't have your license yet, but what a first car. I think you have to have 5 post before you can post pictures.

Tom
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster from PA    Roadmaster from PA  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Welcome James! You are in good company, there are some great forum members in PA and lots of good folks on here in general.

It's really cool that you are getting "the family truckster" for your first car. These are a lot of fun and it will make you a great first car.

Post pics and be active on here. Again WELCOME!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roadmaster from PA    Roadmaster from PA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roadmaster from PA
Page 1 of 1