GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Empty
PostSubject: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

I have a contact in Finland, who is looking for a Caprice front bumper cover, and a RMW grille. What is your price, and I will see if it is worth it to him to ship. Must be in very good condition.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Don't know how 'very good condition' he's looking for. But you can still get RMW grille's brand spanking new from GM. Considering shipping it may be worthwhile to go that route, maybe.

Last summer I think they were somewhere in the $120 range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have a contact in Finland, who is looking for a Caprice front bumper cover, and a RMW grille. What is your price, and I will see if it is worth it to him to ship. Must be in very good condition.

I have a grille that is all there, but it has a little streaking on the upper chrome. $60 plus shipping............
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 pm

The guy got one of each locally.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
The guy got one of each locally.

Thanks Fred............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.   Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caprice front bumper cover and RMW grille.
Page 1 of 1