GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...

Go down 
+3
lornejay1
brokecello
toomanytoyz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Empty
PostSubject: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey Guys,

Ok, so I've been looking for ruby red non-concert sound door handle surrounds forever. Now this is getting serious! It's time to install my speakers so I are out of time! I'll take ANY color. I need both sides.

HOOK ME UP!

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm going to Pull a Part Sat...and I think there is a couple of LT1 Roadmasters. So if they is in there, they is yours. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 am

Bill that is a burgandy RMS in the background my friend has for parts.

If Chris isn't successful I will check the ones here out. He doesn't want the interior and I am pretty sure it is burgandy. Lorne.

HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... IMG_0632-1
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 am

The tough part is finding the non-Concert Sound panels. They aren't all that common. Of course wagons in salvage yards around here aren't common either.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 pm

The 95 Buick has the concert sound, not sure about the 94 as I have not seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm

I appreciate you guys looking. Everything I've seen around here has been concert sound also.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 pm

The one here has a Tach and I remember being suprised at the time to see that in a RM. Does that help with any era identification or options? The car is an hour away is why I ask.

My friends driver is a 96 and totally different dash. Forgive me for being naive,I Iknow nothing about Roadie options.
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
My friends driver is a 96 and totally different dash. Forgive me for being naive,I Iknow nothing about Roadie options.

You better educate yourself in the ways of the Roadmaster or I might have to hold onto a certain black wagon until I feel you are worthy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Dude, I don't expect you to go an hour out of your way for me. But I do appreciate it just the same. Smile

And I think the one you are describing is a 91-3 interior.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Mike as long as the owners manual is in the glove box I am fine.

Thats why I got you to keep the cluster and engine mods. Heck I don't even plan on ever replacing the wipers on that wagon.

Door handles,gas and brake pedals,steering wheel,turn signals,shift lever,radio controls,hood release and gas cap are the only things that will be regularly touched.

You may not believe this but t will be virtually impossible to put 10,000 more miles on that car in it's new role in my lifetime.

My limo is the comparison ( Funerals involving a procession)and it averages 1500 Kilometers annually.

Yours will only see half a year at best,no rain and never out of town. The Limo goes to the airport an hour and a half away.

I had a motorcycle that never saw water,I am going to try that with the buick wagon as well. Lots and lots of wax,and covered all the time.

Bill It is my friends body shop and I am getting some work done soon so I will be going there anyway. If nothing else he lives here,and travels everyday so he could get them if it was what you are looking for.

Was concert sound available in 91-93?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Lorne, if you would like, and if you plan to have it hauled, I could put the stock wheels back on it. Remember it still has three original tires on it too. And yes, keep the miles low as I plan to have my ducks in a row later in life and since your kids probably don't have any interest in an old wagon, maybe I could bring it back to the Show-me state. Hey, I can dream, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 pm

You guys are nuts Smile I will let you know what I find Bill. I will run right for that 94 Roadmaster Sat morning. (see if I can beat Billy to it) LOL!

Lorne...I can wait to see pics of that WB4 with your fleet Smile
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 pm

brokecello wrote:
I will run right for that 94 Roadmaster Sat morning. (see if I can beat Billy to it) LOL!

You beat me. I woke up to high wind and pouring rain so I went back to sleep, lol.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:37 pm

Well, they had a 94 RMW with ruby red interior...but every door panel was busted with duck tape holding it in. Sorry Crovo Sad

On a good note though....I scored a MINT TBI tan cargo shade! I will put that thing up for sale when I get back. WHOO!

Also, Billy...if you look in the 3rd seat footwell of the 94 RMW...all of the rubber trim is there. You might want to snag that to sell. I didn't have much $$ with me this morning. But I stuck 'em there for you Wink
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 am

I have non-concert sound door handel bezels on my '94 RMW in beige, fair shape, as I had to put some small screws in the upper wood trim to hold them down on the drivers side, and there is a crack in the bezel near the door handle opening. I don't have the time this week to get them off, but if you want them I should be able to get them to you in 2 weeks. I have beige concert sound bezels on a shelf in my garage waiting to go on. If you can wait, and don't find any rubys by then. I can send pics Mon. or Tues. if you want. Let me know.

Mike
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

Cool, I've got some extra cash and may head up there tomorrow.

Hopefully those red seats are nice enough and they will end up in my sedan.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am

For those who actually see RM's in salvage yards (lucky bastards) a quick tip. For 96 Concert Sound was standard. It was optional for 94 and 95.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 am

I've seen more RM's in the yards here than anything else B body related.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

It's rare to see ANY b-body in a yard here. They mostly go straight to the crusher. Sad
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Chris, thanks for looking!

And Mike, so far, these are the only ones available, so sure, I'll take some pics!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Sent you a PM Bill.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...   HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALP! RMW door handle surrounds needed...
Page 1 of 1