GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LT1 or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LT1 or not? Empty
PostSubject: LT1 or not?   LT1 or not? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 am

I am looking to purchase a 1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. It is listed for $3,495 with 137,976 miles. Does that sound reasonable. It appears to be in very good condition. It has vinyl seats. It has dual tailpipes, does that mean it is an LT1?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

LT1 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 or not?   LT1 or not? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 am

All 94-96 wagons came with an LT1. The car would have leather not vinyl. As far as price, that seems a bit high for the milage. I have seen alot of wagons for $1000 less with 100k on them. But if the car is in perfect condition, it could be worth all of $3500
Where are you located? That will play a small roll in value.
Back to top Go down

LT1 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 or not?   LT1 or not? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:17 am

Im in Indiana, and yea, it seemed a bit high. Good to know it has the LT1 : )
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

LT1 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 or not?   LT1 or not? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Try and talk them down some, unless it is in great shape I would pass if they don't.

I got my 94 Caprice wagon for $1700 with the same mileage. It doesn't have leather but is in great shape.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LT1 or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1 or not?   LT1 or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LT1 or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: