GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff

Go down 
+2
DBeaSSt
BigBlackBeaSSt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 am

DELETE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Udpates)
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 am

Wow, this makes it look like such a small stash of parts. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am

Tried to keep it readable............
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 am

Pardon the commercial, but if you've EVER had the idea of removing your trim to polish up, then reinstall - I would seriously take Tim up on his offer to just send you pieces that are already removed and he's already polished up. Most people ass theirs up during removal and others don't have a clue how to polish them up. These are already removed and Tim knows exactly what he's doing.

His car is the first I'd seen the polished trim mod on, and it's difficult to describe the effect that it has on the car. The car looks MUCH better, but it's not completely "obvious". It's subtle, but very noticable at the same time. Alls I know is that it looks KILLER and makes his car look many many years younger and much more sporty, without taking away from any of the classic lines and looks of the ride. It's one of them mods that make the traditional haters like HIS ride, but not be able to figure out exactly why his is different.

.... and for the noobz, let me speed up your learning curve - you will never have to give a second thought about the honesty of Tim. The condition he keeps his daily driven hot rod in is an outstanding testament to his pride of ownership, his attention to detail, and I have every confidence that any polished trim pieces you would order from him would be priced very fairly, and the workmanship would be of show quality.

For the record, I gain absolutely nothing from this posting. I just know that I'm excited to see that we are a growing online community, and many times people - especially newer members - are understandably hesitant to pull the trigger on buying parts over the net, especially "modified" parts. I just figured that I'd help that person know that this is a killer mod and that Tim can absolutely be trusted.

The same goes for Mike (DBeasst) and Joel too, but this isn't their parts thread.

Peace,
John
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

Bewber wrote:
Pardon the commercial, but if you've EVER had the idea of removing your trim to polish up, then reinstall - I would seriously take Tim up on his offer to just send you pieces that are already removed and he's already polished up. Most people ass theirs up during removal and others don't have a clue how to polish them up. These are already removed and Tim knows exactly what he's doing.

His car is the first I'd seen the polished trim mod on, and it's difficult to describe the effect that it has on the car. The car looks MUCH better, but it's not completely "obvious". It's subtle, but very noticable at the same time. Alls I know is that it looks KILLER and makes his car look many many years younger and much more sporty, without taking away from any of the classic lines and looks of the ride. It's one of them mods that make the traditional haters like HIS ride, but not be able to figure out exactly why his is different.

.... and for the noobz, let me speed up your learning curve - you will never have to give a second thought about the honesty of Tim. The condition he keeps his daily driven hot rod in is an outstanding testament to his pride of ownership, his attention to detail, and I have every confidence that any polished trim pieces you would order from him would be priced very fairly, and the workmanship would be of show quality.

For the record, I gain absolutely nothing from this posting. I just know that I'm excited to see that we are a growing online community, and many times people - especially newer members - are understandably hesitant to pull the trigger on buying parts over the net, especially "modified" parts. I just figured that I'd help that person know that this is a killer mod and that Tim can absolutely be trusted.

The same goes for Mike (DBeasst) and Joel too, but this isn't their parts thread.

Peace,
John

Wow..... Thanks John...........

Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff WagonloadedfromDriversside

I don't know about show quality, but the trim looks a lot better than before........
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 pm

any 91-94 RM center armrests in cloth?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

ChevyChugg wrote:

What color? I do not have one, but Mike or Fred may still have one.

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Evening Tim
I havent heard back from you cincerning the method of payment for the vista glass shade.I can do paypal,check or whatever.Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Take Care
Jim aka Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm

NEW PARTS LISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flasheroo wrote:
Evening Tim
I havent heard back from you cincerning the method of payment for the vista glass shade.I can do paypal,check or whatever.Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Take Care
Jim aka Flasheroo

PM Send..... Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

ChevyChugg wrote:

I guess you don't want the one I have that you told me you sent a check for? If you don't want it just let me know and I'll quit trying to contact you to let you know the check never arrived.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 am

GN1220 wrote:
ChevyChugg wrote:

I guess you don't want the one I have that you told me you sent a check for? If you don't want it just let me know and I'll quit trying to contact you to let you know the check never arrived.

Haha.... you can't trust sedan owners,..that wanna be wagon owners, hanging on a wagon forum, with their 'short' roofs.

Nick
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Bump...........
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 pm

GNsorry about that, when I said I sent a check, what I mean was, my wife sent a check...yeah that didn't happen. She also somehow managed to get us overdrawn Evil or Very MadMad , so, yeah probably not the best time to buy car stuff. If you still have it next week after we get paid, and I can figure this mess out, I'll pm you. I did empty my pm box finally!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS......... Take it off my thread............

Mike if you can delete this "stuff" or should I just re post the thread??

Tim
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Sorry Tim, my bad
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

relax relax relax,. free bumps for you,. sheesh,. more traffic for your
gold plated door pads ,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff   Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon/Impala/Fleetwood parts - Formerly Fred's Stuff
Page 1 of 1