GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Near China Grove, NC?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caprice181

caprice181

Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 pm

I can pay 100.00 to anyone who can ship my seats to PA.....

Is anyone near China Grove, North Carolina that can pick up some parts for me from:

GORDON'S USED PARTS AND CARS
610 CHINA GROVE RD
CHINA GROVE NC 28023

The parts are already paid for. I need them shipped to PA. I can pay you to pick them up and ship them to me. I have PAYPAL or I can send you a Post Office Money Order to cover everything.

Please PM asap.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:30 am

Might try contacting some of the folks in Carissma (Carolina SS club). They have a faceybook group and are great guys/girls. I'm sure one of them isn't too far as I know a number of them live in Charlotte area...
Back to top Go down
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Sprocket,
Thanks for the advise. I just sent them a Facebook message. Hopefully someone will be able to help me out.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:09 pm

We have a few Carissma folks on here. I will be down there in about a month and may be able to bring them back. If so, we might be able to meet up at some point and save you shipping.

Full set of seats?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
caprice181

caprice181

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Thanks DBeaSSt. Yes, its a full set of Bonneville seats. I found a nice set of 12 way seats online. If you are able to bring them back I can definitely pay you for your trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:10 am

caprice181 wrote:
Sprocket,
Thanks for the advise.  I just sent them a Facebook message.  Hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

We are all here to help Wink
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:41 am

caprice181 wrote:
Thanks DBeaSSt.  Yes, its a full set of Bonneville seats.  I found a nice set of 12 way seats online.  If you are able to bring them back I can definitely pay you for your trouble.

Tried to email you, not sure if you got it. Let me know if you still want/need the seats transported.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Near China Grove, NC?   Anyone Near China Grove, NC? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Near China Grove, NC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Wanted-
Jump to: