GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woodgrain Fender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lvd2340

lvd2340

Woodgrain Fender Empty
PostSubject: Woodgrain Fender   Woodgrain Fender Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 am

Looking for a right front fender for my 94 RMW. Ideally a white fender with the woodgrain trim.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Woodgrain Fender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodgrain Fender   Woodgrain Fender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 am

There is a reasonably good one in the local yard. It is on a 94 Caprice with woodgrain. The woodgrain is not bad, and it has the top strip. It has the Caprice beltline trim, and with the addition of a T pin, it would accept the RM trim. I have seen small pop rivets used to duplicate the T pin. There is a small bump at the beltline trim, that could be fixed by a paintless dent removal tech. I would like $150 to pull it, and it will cost about $100 to ship to your nearest Greyhound Parcel Depot.
Back to top Go down

Woodgrain Fender
Page 1 of 1