GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Front Bumper Trim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Front Bumper Trim Empty
PostSubject: Front Bumper Trim   Front Bumper Trim Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 am

Hi again all,

I'm planning to have both my front and rear bumpers re-painted, but before I do, I need to find new metal trim for the front. The wide trim below the black area is dented on both sides of my front bumper. Does anyone have some good straight trim to sell me? I believe the 91-96 Roadmasters all used the same trim.

Drop me a line if you have some good ones. I've been looking in the salvage yards, but so far not finding any better than mine.

-Mike

You can see the dent on the driver's-side trim in this pic, just look down from the marker/cornering light. I have one in about the same spot on the passenger-side. My trim still shines well, but I HATE the dents, and I want to replace these when painting the bumpers. Thanks All!!!

Front Bumper Trim RoadmasterGS002
Back to top Go down

Front Bumper Trim
Page 1 of 1