GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got banned on ISSF

Go down 
+8
okcderek
94Woody
lornejay1
93wgn
ChevyChugg
jcg5885
DBeaSSt
IMPALADAKID
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

I got banned on ISSF Empty
PostSubject: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Big joke though. I know who it is now. Delete my threads for no reason then ban me til the 21st. His reason. Being an ass.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:34 pm

I guess my PM was a bit prophetic huh.... Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Fun!   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 pm

So your posts get deleted, and then you get banned and all this is supposed to be some kind of joke? Things like this are why I am spending less and less time on ISSF and other forums.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:44 pm

It's cool. You were right on who was hiding in the shadows pulling the strings. He never did man up though. I would never do that here or anywhere I am a mod. As far as I am concerned, he is a child with a keyboard who needs to not be a moderator on a public forum. And I lowered myself by countering his actions, but He is dead wrong in the way he does things. I have seen post by him before, and they were never freindly what so ever.
Rant over. I think
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 pm

I posted a link of my wagon on ebay in the wagon section. People do it all the time right? So my thread gets deleted and I respond with a "what the hell thread" to kinda call out the mod who deleted my post, figuring who ever it was would pm me with a reason why since I did not know who deleted it. This morning I am checking new posts in the wagon section, and I noticed my what the hell thread deleted. So I get pissed, still not knowing for sure who did it. I post a "where the hell is my what the hell" thread. And then area51 sends me a pm stating that I am banned for being an ass.
Maybe, but at least I am an ass who will confront those who call me out.
Ok, now rant over. I will have to take it to the cabaret to continue saying what I want to say.
Back to top Go down
jcg5885

jcg5885

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 pm

I've been following your "For Sale/What the Hell/Where's my 'what the hell' thread". That's total B.S. that you got banned. I found it quite amusing that there was another thread about 2 or 3 lines above yours with a "for sale" title and it was not deleted.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 pm

jcg5885 wrote:
I've been following your "For Sale/What the Hell/Where's my 'what the hell' thread". That's total B.S. that you got banned. I found it quite amusing that there was another thread about 2 or 3 lines above yours with a "for sale" title and it was not deleted.
That was my point from the begining, and that he could have PMed me to tell me that was a no no instead of hiding in the shadows. Hell, I would been fine with telling me it was a no no in the thread.
He lifted the ban today.
He sent me this. Finally!

Originally Posted by Area 51 Perf
I deleted your for sale thread in the wagon section. It did not belong there.

If you have an issue with something , you PM the Mods or Hack. You don't start a WTF thread. If you start any more crap like that you will be GONE.

Do I make myself clear? Oh and for the last thread you started. enjoy your vacation.

I sent him this.

I do not have a problem with following the rules. But I did not do anything that does not happen all the time. Someone will post some wagon they saw on craig"s list, and those do not get deleted. So just giving a heads up to the guys in the wagon section that my wagon is on ebay needed to be deleted, but not others?
As far as PMing my mods if I have a problem. Do you think you could have shown that courtesy? Besides, I did not know who was the mod for the wagon section. I guess I do now. Don't I?
I would not have started a thread like that had you just PMed me and said that is a no no. I would have dropped it right there regardless what the others do.
I am not a trouble maker.
Thank you for making my vacation a short one. Point taken

Merry Christmas
Bill
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:08 pm

That's total bullshti bill, we all know damn well that everyone in that wagon forum would buy your wagon if we had the money, and as such, we probably would want to know when it is our last chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:51 am

LMFAO!!! Razz Suspect You big trouble maker!!! lol! It's a shame but you aren't the only one in the last few days that has complained about "Mr. UFO".

Hey, we're keepin our eye on ya now bud... cyclops Wink
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Wow Bill,I would have never guessed you could get banned. I took a self prescribed vacation from ISSF.

That is the weakest reason I have seen for a ban. Did the wagon sell?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Wow Bill,I would have never guessed you could get banned. I took a self prescribed vacation from ISSF.

That is the weakest reason I have seen for a ban. Did the wagon sell?
Yeh Lorne, it was stupid. But it is over. Area51 is a jerk, but whatever.

The wagon just sold tonight. I just made my reserve. Not great, but allows me to do what I want finally.

How are you doing Lorne? I hope fine. You guys got any major snow yet? We just got dumped with about a foot yesterday, and more tomorrow.

Bill
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Shouldn't this thread be in the 'Other' section? Hmm, maybe I'll move it without telling anyone, then maybe I'll ban all the people who posted in it. Wait, can I ban myself? study lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:57 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Shouldn't this thread be in the 'Other' section? Hmm, maybe I'll move it without telling anyone, then maybe I'll ban all the people who posted in it. Wait, can I ban myself? study lol! Razz
Do you really want to go through that again?
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/wanted-f9/parts-needed-t77.htm
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:43 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Do you really want to go through that again?
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/wanted-f9/parts-needed-t77.htm

Maybeeeee...... Razz
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:26 pm

I was shocked your wagon didn't bring in more than it did. A 94 Caprice with more miles than your RM and with no mods sold for 5K just a week earlier. At least you got what you wanted out of it though Smile
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 pm

94Woody wrote:
I was shocked your wagon didn't bring in more than it did. A 94 Caprice with more miles than your RM and with no mods sold for 5K just a week earlier. At least you got what you wanted out of it though Smile
Not really what I wanted, but it will do.
Back to top Go down
okcderek

okcderek

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm

I dont post on that forum often......always seems kind of stuffy on that forum. Maybe stuffy isnt the word I am looking for, but just ........feels uptight over there. Not hating on the forum, just saying your problem is a good example of why people dont spend much time on there...
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

okcderek wrote:
I dont post on that forum often......always seems kind of stuffy on that forum. Maybe stuffy isnt the word I am looking for, but just ........feels uptight over there. Not hating on the forum, just saying your problem is a good example of why people dont spend much time on there...
Yeh, there is alot of just plain nonsense over there. That situation was also nonsense, but I did not help the matter much either. But I was bull ***t.
They treat newbies like dirt for the most part. Someone who is new to cars let alone ours, asks a question. What does he get? That is what the search button is for! I know I do not join forums to talk to a search button. PLAIN NONSENCE!!!!!!!!!!

How about this? If you can not be nice, don't post anything?!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 pm

I rarely post there because of the "SEARCH" response to EVERYTHING. Why don't they just make the boards read only.

Place is also painfully slow (load times and such) for me.

Lots of the discusisions don't appeal to me either as I don't care about $5000 rims and $1200 headlights.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:22 pm

94Woody wrote:
I rarely post there because of the "SEARCH" response to EVERYTHING. Why don't they just make the boards read only.

Place is also painfully slow (load times and such) for me.

Lots of the discusisions don't appeal to me either as I don't care about $5000 rims and $1200 headlights.
To be quite honest, the only reasons I go there anymore is friends, info, for sale section, and the wagon section.
The rest seems to have gone sour.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:49 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
To be quite honest, the only reasons I go there anymore is friends, info, for sale section, and the wagon section.
The rest seems to have gone sour.

I pretty much only hang around in the Wagon and Parts for sale sections too. Lots of great technical information there though.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 pm

I want to think that for the most part 80% of the guys over there are genuine. However what is said here is very true about how new members are treated and there is a definite lack of consistency,depending on who your friends are. By that I mean there are 2 sets of rules for the old boys club vs others.

I personally have difficulty in getting my views across and get attacked for things that are misunderstood. Of course I am referring to the famous misk section when I say this.

I do think that in a car show atmosphere with body language and sarcasm easier to detect ,most would get along.

For sure the wagon section is the best group and all views are respected,or as mentioned above, we simply don't comment if you disagree. I like this site as well and hope trafic picks up.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Would like to see traffic pick up here as well. I need a new place to hang out in the cyberworld.
Back to top Go down
okcderek

okcderek

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:16 am

94Woody wrote:

I agree.... seems alot of the people on there are not fans of modding their wagons. (at least not in the way I like to mod mine) So I hang out on the other forums I am on more...
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 am

Well you have one sweet Wagon Derek. You have done it quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:42 am

this forum was created because ISSF forum whent down one too many times, and the Chevy impala ss forum was banning people for real silly reasons.

I hope this forum develops and becomes what it needs to be for all of us. Well Nick too....
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Now nick is banned! WTF. I guess from saying "fxmas". But they did not delete the post, just deleted nick. Mods on issf suck.
I have a good mind to say something over there that willget me banned for life. scratch

Bill
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 am

Wow, they really are ban happy over there. I thought that BMC was the most Nazi site I went to, but they may have fierce competition.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:27 am

I'm posting this post of mine that I've posted in the ISSF wagon setion pointing out area51/paul's attitude towards us nice wagon folk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93wgn
Well, seems to me like we have a little bit of a discrepancy here with the rules... I was always under the impression that one of the "duties" of a Moderator or an Administrator was first and formost to uphold the "rules" he/she is supposed to enforce and what better way to do that other than leading by example.

(for lack of a better phrase) With all due *cough* RESPECT *cough* for you Paul, have YOU read the rules lately? It seems to me that you are slightly bending them to suit YOUR personal needs. I'lle refresh your memory with a quote from your response to me yesterday:

Yeah you should have kept your pie hole shut.

As far as Real life, I've had more of you *******s talk tough to me here than I could count. But when you walk up to me in real life you are quiet as a churchmouse and slink away like the spineless wanna be manboy you are.
__________________________________________________ _____

" you *******s"? Kudos to you on your verbage. If and when we ever meet, I assure you that I am not a churchmouse, at 6'5", I don't think anyone would question that. As far as the rest of your comments go, refer back to rule #1.

And being entitled to an answer is most certainly what the members of this forum are asking of you. Again, refer to the last line of the rules... It's part of your responsibility...

You should have quted his full post,

here it is

As far as Real life, I've had more of you *******s talk tough to me here than I could count. But when you walk up to me in real life you are quiet as a churchmouse and slink away like the spineless wanna be manboy you are.

I know many wagon owners and don;t have an issue with any of them. There are just a few around here who think that the wagon section is under their auspice, which it is not. The people bitching are like the spolied kids who are told no. They moan and complain because they can't do whatever they want, wherever they want.

From that post I read that his view of us wagon folk is that we are for the most part "spineless spoiled bitchy kids"

How can a person who doesn't have respect or apreciation for a group of people and their choice in vehicle be expected to moderate the that group with respect and fairplay?

Paul please make the time this summer, in July to attend Wagonfest 09. You can test your "Real Life" theory.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 am

funny how Paul responds then closes the thread. Also I should point out that Paul's last post in that thread is in violation of thier rules.

To maximize the usefulness and the enjoyment of this forum we ask that you adhereto a few simple guidelines:1 - No vulgar language or slanderous remarks. We should all behave like adults andshould take the "plays well with others" approach
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:37 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
there is a definite lack of consistency,depending on who your friends are. By that I mean there are 2 sets of rules for the old boys club vs others..

Like I said above
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:31 pm

How about a BANNED Wagon section? no pun intended.

(Bandwagon) An argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"), in logic, is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges that "If many believe so, it is so."
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Lorne, I just read all of the new posts in ISSF and noticed that you were also banned. I do not understand why. You did not say anything that would warrant it (IMHO)

Also, can Y'all that have been banned still see the posts and just can't write, or is it that you can't even log on?
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

No Robert as soon as ypu log on it says banned to think about your actions.

Last nite as my wife and I were getting ready to go out as you can see Paul jumped on Frank in my thread to say he (Frank) cannot do anything without hack. I asked if he meant my idea and he never replied.

I came online this morning and saw that Eric stuck his nose in my thread as per usual so went to Misc and hit him on the darth vader thread they find so amusing about wagon owners.

Paul replied and so I say while you are closing threads over in the wagon section why not answer my question? He says what question are you babbling about Lorne? So I say "you are the Mod you tell me".

that was my last official contact.

However in the meantime Eric the puppet that he is is running away from me in another thread in the misc. I am wanting to get an answer from paul so I stay in the Misc.

Eric comments on my lack of friends so I say all my friends are clients Eric My Friend. to my knowledge it never got posted and thats when the "you are banned"appeared on the screen.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=214448
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Use this site, just type in the address you want to go to in the box and hit go. You still wont be able to log in or post but at least you can read the forum.
http://www.freeproxyserver.net/index.php
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Cool, I'm going to see if I can get banned too Laughing

Thread topic: Bandwagon

All those that have been banned in the wagon section, say AYE!!

Should be a quiet thread lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm

UberWagon wrote:
Use this site, just type in the address you want to go to in the box and hit go. You still wont be able to log in or post but at least you can read the forum.

Thanks Uber I'll try to figure that out.

I dare say this is the post that got me banned. I implied that Eric had to say what he does for fear of Paul and Bill based on this

I wanted you to put the pink vader on the hood for me to really spice it up.

I got banned on ISSF P6161150
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Robert call it Banned Wagon owners thread only
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Spineless Bitches...   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 pm

OK, lets see if he bans me...

Spineless Bitches...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All spineless bitch wagon owners say HI!!!!

I know the title is a violation of the rules here on ISSF, but I figured since our new mod can call the members here that, then it's OK since I'm not using it in a derogatory manner...

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:44 pm

There is something fishy going on. One would think that if a person said that about them there would be outrage and a riot squad called in.

Instead members who have been absent are suddenly appearing as if the plan is working.

I was genuinely attempting to inject new life via a simple idea and the thread goes south without my approval and as a result I get banned. Thats no place for me and I am very grateful that I probably will never come in contact with Paul as I would definitely be arrested. I am not proud of that statement I am just admitting what I know about myself.

You just keep the forum going here 93wgn and pieces will fall in place. Don't lower yourself to that level.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Lorne have your wagon of the week over on this forum.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
UberWagon wrote:

Thanks Uber I'll try to figure that out.

I dare say this is the post that got me banned. I implied that Eric had to say what he does for fear of Paul and Bill based on this

I wanted you to put the pink vader on the hood for me to really spice it up.

I got banned on ISSF P6161150
So is this a pic of the *** hole Paul? He does not look tough to me. Kinda looks like a spineless sedan owner.
I would love to meet up with that ****er someday. I will show him spineless.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:40 pm

That may be an Idea Tom as where this is so new it would almost be a kind of introduction format as well. Not manditory but a nice way to find out a bit about the owner at the same time.

I feel bad about the other forum as it seems that Pauls behavior is somewhat tolerated by the majority. I can't figure it but personally I will not tolerate that in real life so why on the internet?

Believe it or not I have had some emails that are from men that are not young. they are supportive they just aren't going to bother with any confrontation. I understand . Paul has no idea how many members don't chime in for the very reason that banned me.

Thanks for the encouragement on both forums. I'll check with 93wgn.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 pm

93wgn wrote:
OK, lets see if he bans me...

Spineless Bitches...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All spineless bitch wagon owners say HI!!!!

I know the title is a violation of the rules here on ISSF, but I figured since our new mod can call the members here that, then it's OK since I'm not using it in a derogatory manner...
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

No that is Eric the self appointed ISSF lawyer/paul and bk puppet. thats Pauls ford in the background. So when I called him their boy I was done.

BUT Eric is free to chime in at any and all times on my threads at will. That is what he did last nite and then Paul was tipped off.

Paul is a chubby little 40 yr old
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Thanks for checking the language Bill. It is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
No problem. I was shocked to see that the words were not censored automaticly. See We can moderate our selves.

I love this thread. I say we all drop input on this, except Lorne. You will have to sit this one out.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=214543
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 pm

I am not playing Saint here about my ban. The thing is I got caught up in the misc section where you are 1 post away from an argument and slug fest.

It is a free for all. The problem is when that same image which I was known as there gets carried over to the wagons and I felt targeted.

I promise you all that I am nothing like that as a funeral Director either. I don't drink ,am on call 24/7 and can have a laugh on these forums as a complete stranger. I am my own worst enemy for revealing too much info about myself but a trust developes among people over time and it happens.

You must agree that there have been members on ISSF misc who have become like brothers and family. A new member form Canada,with a station wagon is never going to fit in.

Uber knows the members as well as anyone so I am in no way going to say anymore.

My point is if anyone would like to say to me what it is about me bothers them,speak because It will come out anyway in another form and then it turns ugly.I only ask that it be in a question form as in Why is it Lorne or Are you not aware that? or can I make a suggestion? and then maybe
a conversation will clear up things.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 pm

I am probably going to be banned for good after this.

Originally Posted by Area 51 Perf
There were some wagon section members who ran off the moderator who had that section. I'm just trying to to what Hack asked me to do and Moderate the Forum, I'm a super moderator so I can look over every section of the forum. There are sections that don't need any Moderation at all and there are sctions that need it almost daily.
95% of the Forum Members never have a post moved or moderated. The other 5% simply feel the rules don't apply to them and that they are being singled out and complain about their posts being moved to the proper section or deleted if inappropriate.

It is not what you do, it is how you do it.
And braking the rules yourself in the wagon section then jumping on us, is BS. I would love to meet up with you and have you call me spineless to my face.
Paul you are angering alot of people here, not for moderating. There needs to be order, and that is the job of the moderator. But you moderate like you are mad at the world. Hell you do not know me, but you ignored me when I asked who deleted my posts, then banned me for calling you out. Now you call me spineless.
Had you just PMed me from the onset and said what I was doing was a no no and stopped the others who were doing it, I would have been fine with it. But instead you choose to delete my post without informing me why or who were. I had no idea who was deleting my post or why since before and after mine were others similar.
Now you post this thread over here for everyone of the misc section only trolls can get a laugh, instead of posting it in the wagon section, where it clearly belongs. SPINELESS? ANY TIME, ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Krzdimond wrote:
No problem. I was shocked to see that the words were not censored automaticly. See We can moderate our selves.

I love this thread. I say we all drop input on this, except Lorne. You will have to sit this one out.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=214543

well the second Guy is Nick,,. ,,. ,,. Thats his trademark.

Bill you make me proud. It is that very schoolyard bully attitude that he uses as humor in the misc that got under my fingernails.

If you ever meet him I know someone who will bury the evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned on ISSF   I got banned on ISSF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned on ISSF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next