GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon

Go down 
+8
stewzer55
Andebe
brokecello
DBeaSSt
Krzdimond
silverfox103
snakeeyesracing
12 posters
AuthorMessage
snakeeyesracing

snakeeyesracing

New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Empty
PostSubject: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello everyone. I have a 1995 Roadmaster wagon all stock but an airfoil in the intake. I got her in Feb. 2009 with 175,300 miles. She now has over 266,000 miles. I love my wagon. It will need an engine soon but that's not hard.
cheers

I'll get some pics when I can get the laptop back from my son. lol!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Having had a wagon for 6 years, I'm sure you can hop in on the discussions and questions.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Welcome!! 266K is middle age for these platforms. Taxi's can get 500K with proper maintenance..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Welcome,sounds like you don't let your wagon sit aound much!Guess you already know how addictive these wagons are,what mods have you done to yours so far?
Back to top Go down
snakeeyesracing

snakeeyesracing

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 am

As promised I got the laptop. I do think you guys are going to be depressed however. In the time I've had it, I have only two years with her. I loaned, sold and, got it back from my Dad in that time. the short, Dad broke his '64 wagon year after i got my wagon. Dad complained about the lack of MPG my El Camino got on his drive to downtown LA and back so I give him the Buick. A yearish ago he got a Town Car from a friend and I got my boat back. When it was in his "care" it lost two hub caps, got all the tires replaced with truck tires, lost a sail plate, broke the hood ornament, replaced the rear air shocks with normal ones, had the back bumper fall off and burned out the change oil light. That is what I can remember. Now, I have fixed most of it now. I only have the chrome corner on the back passenger side(have it) to put on from when he had it and fix the level ride. Other things that need done are front bumper and door mirrors. Both where messed up when I got.

But,, you wanted mods. Well, I put a airfoil in the intake and went around the pass key. That's it. I have things in mind to do. Like putting a third seat belt in the aft seat or putting a 3 series posi in it. Lots of little things that i will let you know as I get it done. Now that I've properly bored you, pictures!

New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Img_2014
New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Img_2012
New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Img_2013
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:30 am

Welcome to LongRoof! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:39 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 am

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
snakeeyesracing

snakeeyesracing

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Thank you. Here is three more for you.
New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon IMG_20150104_134924
Mine and my Dad's '64
New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon IMG_20150228_125325
A new friend and his '96 in HB. One day I will stop in and say Hi.
New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Nomad1
Lastly, the owner of this is who I got my car from. He had driven my car to Donut Derelicts car show. Oddly this same place a friend of mine got his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Welcome!

Looks like you are in quite a pocket of Longroof fans out there.
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum.....Jeff
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 10:30 am

Love those 64's. Its one of my bucket list rides.
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Looks pretty clean for the millage, nice wagon! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Welcome aboard! Nice AGW (average gold woody). I had a 94 just like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon   New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl from SoCal with Roadmaster wagon
Page 1 of 1