GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Empty
PostSubject: 96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Unit from a 96 Sedan, no use to me. I needed one for a 91. Just looking to recover cost.

$60 shipped.

Model Number 16201134

Built March 2006

Comes with mounting bracket and snipped connector with 4-6 inches of wires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: B Body Radios   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:47 pm

I thought that all of the 1.5 din B body radios were interchangable but I apparently am wrong.What was the reason it wont fit and do you have the theft code for the radio you are selling?
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

The 95/6 Roady got a different radio than the 91-4. I think the same was true with the 95/6 Caprice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 pm

91-94 got the 1.5 DIN; the 95/6 got the double DIN
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 am

Flasheroo wrote:
I thought that all of the 1.5 din B body radios were interchangable but I apparently am wrong.What was the reason it wont fit and do you have the theft code for the radio you are selling?
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo

It was too big to fit in the dash. The one I took out was not quite as tall. This would have fit perfectly in my Chevy Express Van, but I got the Factory specified AM FM CD Cassette for it new on eBay.

No, I do not have the unlock. What I found with the "local" Chevy dealer is if you explain that you disconnected the battery they would program it as a courtesy. I had the TheftLock disabled on my van.

When I find a good thing like this I am careful to not abuse it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette   96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 Roadmaster AM FM CD Cassette
Page 1 of 1