GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free passenger rear door parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tom.cates

tom.cates

Free passenger rear door parts Empty
PostSubject: Free passenger rear door parts   Free passenger rear door parts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:09 am

A Land Rover with lots of bars took out my rear passenger door.

I did a search on http://www.car-part.com/ and found that the closest wagon was also the same color. Cool.

So, now I have left over a partially broken ruby red inside door panel and the innards ( window motor, lock solenoid, etc,) of the old dented door.

Please let me know if you want any of these parts for free, you pay for shipping. I'm going to throw it all away in a week or so.

Tom

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free passenger rear door parts   Free passenger rear door parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:12 am

Hi

Do you have the ashtray?

Yours
Per
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Free passenger rear door parts   Free passenger rear door parts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 9:16 am

You should save them for spares. The place that sold you the door may have charged you a "core" fee. If they did, take it back and get your fee back. BTW save the flyaway panel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free passenger rear door parts   Free passenger rear door parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free passenger rear door parts
Page 1 of 1