GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vista Shade Attachment Parts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vista Shade Attachment Parts Empty
PostSubject: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Always wanted a shade to put in my 91 OCC and now I have a very nice one to install.
What I badly need are the attaching brackets for mounting the shade to the window and the brackets for holding both shades open.Please contact me here or at sukigordon@yahoo.com
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

what color?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: They come in colors?   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:55 pm

What they come in colors?Hell I thought they were all black but since my interior is dark blue,blue is the color I didnt know I need.If you can help me that would be great!Fred K gave me some suggestions as to mounting the shade without the clips that was a big help.
Take Care and Be Happy
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:26 pm

I think the mounting parts are all black. The hooks for the extended shade are held in by screws with flat metal plates acting as the "nut" on the back side. The shade itself I think just hooks over the trim.

I have one around somewhere, I'll try to get a couple pics of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Did you ever get the clips? I plan on going to the yard tomorrow and I can grab some for you.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:01 am

I saw the sheet metal nuts at a local independent hardware store. If you find the sheet metal nuts, they should also have the screws. They have sheetmetal threads with a head like the ones for metal grommets (flathead style with a slight crown to the top). The "hooks" mount on the front of the vista trim 1/4 inch from the top of the trim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista Shade Attachment Parts   Vista Shade Attachment Parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista Shade Attachment Parts
Page 1 of 1