GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boonville

Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw   Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 am

Hi Y'all,
"Biggie" the estate wagon had an unfortunate accident with a sectional couch. I am now in the market for the rear right quarter glass (not the wing window). Luckily, I've got about 3 months to get it in since i live in CA.

I also found out that with all the other windows closed the wagon creates a vacuum that feels like the poor wagon is shaking to pieces. I thought the engine was seizing till i opened my window!

I love this car.

Thanks,
Joe

Founder of the Wagon Rydas
2WD pre-OBD2 off-road station wagon club
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw   Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 pm

I have one for $185 plus $195 shipping (380 shipped). The shipping includes packing for a big piece of glass...double boxed.
Back to top Go down
boonville

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw   Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Thanks for all the private messages please leave your email address or phone number. I havent posted enough to send private messages.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw   Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Email is jfkiehl@ij.net. Phone 727-692-5510. My phone does not like to ring in the condo I call home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw   Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Rear right quarter glass for an rmw
Page 1 of 1