GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woodward dream cruise.

Go down 
+2
Andebe
frederickflintstone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

Woodward dream cruise. Empty
PostSubject: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:41 am

Who all here is going to Woodward dream cruise?

IMO it is a premiere automotive event. I go every year for the days before but typically don't attend on the actual day. IMO it is best to park and watch virtually every type of automotive contrivance drive by.

My son and I will be in the jeep, but the wife might bring the wagon. I don't own a cell phone but if you see us feel free to stop and chat.

Woodward dream cruise. Jeeptrailer1

Woodward dream cruise. Tandem
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:52 am

If you're camouflaged how will we see you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Love the digital camo...how did you do it?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Why take two cars... plenty of room to stuff the wife in one of the trailers! If she gets REAL mad, just put her in the back trailer.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:01 am

Big Wagon Guy wrote:
Love the digital camo...how did you do it?

lots of tape.... I recently did the half doors and will be posing up pictures sometime. If you follow the link in my sig line it is a thread about the build. Somewhere in that thread is a link to about 100 pics on the custom bodywork and paint.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:06 am

lakeffect wrote:
Why take two cars... plenty of room to stuff the wife in one of the trailers! If she gets REAL mad, just put her in the back trailer.

FWIW the wife wants to visit friends more than look at cars. we have two dogs that she is going to leave outside in the kennel on Friday. my son and I will head down Thursday and stay till Sunday morning. The wife will have to do a down and back on Friday. We used to live in the metro area until 5 years ago. My career went overseas finally at the height of the GM buyout.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:53 am

Anyone actually going?
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:01 am

One of our long time members, Bewber, is in your neck of the woods. His a fan of the event.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:20 am

I'm here, been here since Thursday, in the wagon.

Oh and Hagerty has a drive through wedding chapple set up on woodward in royal oak......

hmmmm why not we met at the dream cruise in 2007.........
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:26 pm

nice seeing you Pat, you are actually the only person I ran into that I knew other than my BFF and my old neighbor.

I have to admit, after a while at dream cruise a nice GM A body, tri five Chevy or mustang just seam really blasé.

The only thing that really stand out are the less plentiful cars.

When is the last time you saw a CanAM at a car show... let alone 4 of them?

Woodward dream cruise. Canam
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:17 pm

I was there long story but haven't checked in for about a month. I have family in Royal Oak so we spent Saturday parked in the 13 mile area. Jeff
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Due to Michigan state law we were too late to get a marriage license for this past Saturday, but next year we'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
frederickflintstone

frederickflintstone

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:59 am

buickestate wrote:
Due to Michigan state law we were too late to get a marriage license for this past Saturday, but next year we'll be ready.

WOW congratulations!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodward dream cruise.   Woodward dream cruise. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodward dream cruise.
Page 1 of 1