GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Empty
PostSubject: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:15 pm

I looked on ebay for the all clear aftermarket corner lights but couldn't find any. Where else to look?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Which type?

There are two designs that people refer to as "clear"

There's one that looks just like stock, but the turn signal part is "clear" but it still has the fluting and everything.

The other is just a single clear piece of plastic with no fluting. These, IMO, look terrible with the stock headlights because they don't match.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 9:58 pm

The kind that closely resemble the stock lens only without the amber section. Mtrhead79 showed up at my little shop over the weekend and drove his very nice Caprice. Looked like a mini wagon fest! Anyway, he has them on his and I liked the way they looked like a GM part, not a typical cheesy imported p.o.s.

Trying to get my '94 Caprice looking as decent as time will allow before Hershey meet is here.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:20 am

Check your PM
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Wow. Didn't know they had started them again. They had been absent for awhile there.
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi Steve I have an extra set of side marker and clear headlights. Now there is a known issue with the side lights aand the bottom pin. They are useable though. There is a small yellow dot to be legal. so if you decide to blow 80 bucks I will ship all 4 to you, https://s1006.photobucket.com/user/bertboat/media/Black%20Betty/DSCF4764_zpsika7jm2h.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted   all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all clear aftermarket corner lights wanted
Page 1 of 1