GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little switch in the cargo handle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Little switch in the cargo handle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little switch in the cargo handle   Little switch in the cargo handle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:28 pm

I have the switch, they are somewhat side specific Be careful that you get the wiring routed correctly). The lenses are side specific, which side do you need. I have a so-so one for the driver's side, and a rough one for the passenger's side.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Little switch in the cargo handle   Little switch in the cargo handle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 3:56 pm

The long parts of the tangs are missing, and the short parts are curled a little, but the lens itself is nice. You could heat shape the curled part. $15 for the switch/harness, and $10 for the lens.
Back to top Go down
just me

PostSubject: Re: Little switch in the cargo handle   Little switch in the cargo handle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:46 pm

I finally got brave and removed the lens on my driver's side to replace the bulb and found one long 'tang' gone. I got out the silicone and a broken off toothpick end and put it on the lens then let it set overnight before installing. New bulb lights up, lens has stayed up and looks better positioned than the other side that needed both tangs replaced as well as the little knub that holds the other end up.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Little switch in the cargo handle   Little switch in the cargo handle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 11:06 pm

I am not sure which harness goes to which side. I have one of each. You may have both for the $15.

I accept paypal "to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little switch in the cargo handle   Little switch in the cargo handle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little switch in the cargo handle
Page 1 of 1