GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Empty
PostSubject: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 8:26 pm

Some might  remember the Longroof Forum mugs at Wagonfest in July. Of the original  case of 24, only 14 arrived in one piece from the factory via UPS ( pronunced OOPS for a reason) pale   They sold out quickly  at Wagonfest.

The other ten replacements finally made it to me this week.  Since Shammoo won't be making the trip, Mike Lawrenz  was kind enough to extend an offer to transport them to Hershey for anyone who wants them. They will be priced at  two for $12.00 or $7.00 each.

I anticipate that the remaining ten will sell out in Hershey. I have no plans to order another batch of them at this time.
So grab them there while you can. First come, first served. 

Dave

( PS, NO Nick, No t-shirts, or glowing orange forum pens   Razz )
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Come on Dave.... I thought we had an agreement that I could sell them for anything I want, and pocket anything above the regular price? Good grief, hows a guy supposed to make an honest buck these days?
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 pm

My wife says nice mugs,but they need to be bigger...Sadly,I hear things like this a lot around our home. Shocked
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Same thing can be said about jugs. Remind her.

Mike, OOPS, just like UPS.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:46 am

Bought mine at the museum in Hershey. Nice mug!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey   GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM forum mugs avialable at Hershey
Page 1 of 1