GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interested in Roadmaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ballpeen

Interested in Roadmaster Empty
PostSubject: Interested in Roadmaster   Interested in Roadmaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 am

Hello, I'm in Savannah, GA. I currently drive a 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon and I'm interested in "upgrading" to a Roadmaster, preferably with an LT-1. Any other folks in the Lowcountry?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Roadmaster   Interested in Roadmaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Robert, "Superior Finish" lives in Savannah.  

I'm down in St. Simons, Jan, Feb & March.

Here's one for sale, not far from you:  https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t11566-1996-buick-roadmaster-estate-collector-s-edition-wagon

Welcome, by the way.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Roadmaster   Interested in Roadmaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 pm

If you want the Lt1 , that means you will be looking for a 94-96 . As far as a upgrade at least you will really be able to haul more than just butt lol . Oh and welcome to the forum .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Roadmaster   Interested in Roadmaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interested in Roadmaster
Page 1 of 1