GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
detroit_iron

detroit_iron

Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Empty
PostSubject: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:18 am

I'm about to pickup a white 96 RMW woodie that has a nice blue leather Limited interior in it. I was debating whether changing my interior to blue would make sense, but I'm just throwing this out here for all guys that want blue and have a ruby red non Limited leather interior. Open to offers/trades/ideas - our dollar is so weak that no Canadian can currently buy stuff in the US, so trades are more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 pm

i definitely would be interested in the front seats of they are nice, lumbar heated etc,.
a few other interior parts..
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:35 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:11 pm

I NEED a nice center armrest in blue leather, got one?
Back to top Go down
detroit_iron

detroit_iron

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Sorry for the long absence - I've been quite busy. So that's the situation - I have a white 94 Florida RMW with tan regular leather interior in "sunbeat-shape" and bought a white 96 parts RMW (holes in frame) with blue limited leather interior. I was thinking of just selling the blue limited interior hoping to find a red regular or limited interior to replace my bad tan interior - but it seems to be quite hard to find anything in red close to home... I might temporarily use the blue interior in my "good" wagon until I find a nice red one - so I'm basically not selling an armrest or seats alone, as I'm still hoping that somebody with a complete red interior would like to switch to blue.
What I can offer are tan interior parts of a clean one-owner RMW - but I'll put up a new thread regarding that.

Thanks and sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 am

Food for thought:

Tan is the most common interior color and red the least in my experience (many shows, junk yards, craigslist, etc) Blue is in the middle.

Personal preference of course as any of the three look good in a white car. If all you need it seat skins, you can get those made at a reasonable cost or look in the JY as northern cars, the interiors stay pretty nice vs. our 'baked' interiors down south...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?    Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue RMW leather Limited interior - any interest?
Page 1 of 1