GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My "lame" DCM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm

In another thread about my son calling my car lame I was asked for some pics. Here it is so far. I also want to say that Ireally admire Tim for his wood surround polishing. It took me 3 days to do mine! Anyway....

My "lame" DCM 95dcm011

My "lame" DCM 95dcm010

My "lame" DCM 95dcm009

My "lame" DCM 95dcm008

My "lame" DCM 95dcm007

My "lame" DCM 95dcm013
I couldn't help this.

My "lame" DCM 95dcm014
Thought I would throw in a picture my wife's LDM that ran me crazy for a couple weeks. The Cutlass convertible you just can see in a couple pics is hers too. Another project.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:38 pm

It's cool to me, but you're a set of wheels away from it being VERY cool to him (probably). Excellent job on the trim too man.
Back to top Go down

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pretty Cars   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Wow now thats a couple of pretty wagons.How many hours a day do you spend cleaning those wagons and you live around dirt
roads too.I wish I had the drive to keep my wagon that clean but thats why I havent posted any pics yet.Great job on the trim too!
Were both those cars that clean when you bought them or did you have a lot of cleaning to do to get them to this point?
Keep working on that son of yours and maybe he will come around and come to appreciate the finer things in life!
Take Care
Flasheroo
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks Bewber. I do like the trim now that it's done lol. Wheels will hopefully come soon when $ gets right again. I just can't quite decide what to go with. I'm thinking either buick rallys or crager ss with some rwl to kind of keep my gs thing going. Flasheroo, I do try to keep them as clean as I can. They both look a whole lot better than when I got them.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:55 pm

Trim looks great! Mac, you listening?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 am

Great pictures. I think woody's look best in DCM. Smile

A Cutlass too. Some day I'll have one of those. One of my favorite convertibles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Shoot...looks sweet to me Smile I'd say some tint and wheels and you can take it to the next level (like Bewbz said) Love the polished trim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94X2

94X2

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:11 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

A Cutlass too. Some day I'll have one of those. One of my favorite convertibles.

Yeah thats my-our-HER no roof. If you ever find one make sure it doesn't have the powermaster brake system. If it does, don't walk, run from it. Took me so long to track down parts the fp has gone out now. Oh well, it's a blast to drive when it's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My "lame" DCM Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "lame" DCM   My "lame" DCM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My "lame" DCM
Page 1 of 1