GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camryman

1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale Empty
PostSubject: 1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale   1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:04 pm

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I bought a Roadmaster Estate Wagon as a project car, but I have no time anymore and want to get rid of it. If you guys are interested, please PM me and I'll send pics, or link to my CL ad (new member).

The exterior is pretty rough, and there is a bad oil leak that starts when the car starts. If anybody needs a parts car or something, it's LT1 and has just about every other RPO code. $1000 cash takes it.

Car is located in San Jose, CA. Would like it gone ASAP, you'll probably need to tow it.

Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
camryman

1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale   1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 12:53 am

Boy do I feel stupid. Turns out the leak was a pinhole in the oil filter. Never saw it because I was always looking at it in the dead of night (ironically trying to see the glow from the dye I put in better). Did an oil change w/filter and the car runs great now. Still up for sale if anybody is interested.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5596429147.html

Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down

1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon - For Sale
Page 1 of 1