GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iowaSSfan

SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Empty
PostSubject: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 7:29 pm

All my searching has turned up zero answers. I want to put my extra 94/95 SS console in my wagon. Needs color matched first though. Any helps greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
iowaSSfan

PostSubject: Re: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:10 pm

Thanks for the link. That's the sem number I kept coming up with via the forums but cannot find anywhere to purchase that numerous SEM. Doesn't even come up on their site? Do they custom mix it?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 6:56 am

Vinyl Pro, Marietta GA, 1-800-750-7939. They can make anything you want, I have used them for at least 10 years.

Tom
Back to top Go down
93capriceltz

93capriceltz

PostSubject: Re: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:50 am

I tried some of the 4259 Sure Coat from Vinyl Pro. They mixed it and it just wasn't quite a match. Close, but not perfect. I thought is was too light. I brought them the center armrest from my car and they did a custom color scan/match of it. This was from my 93 LTZ which is the same interior color as the OCC blue. It is also the same interior color of my 92 Caprice Wagon, same trim code and labeled as "Dark Sapphire". The custom color they made for me would be listed as "Cullen Blue" It turned out perfect. If you need more info, PM me and I'll share more details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?   SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEM match for 91 OCC dark sapphire?
Page 1 of 1