GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Qestion for headlight gurus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Qestion for headlight gurus Empty
PostSubject: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 pm

There is a lot of 90mm Hella head lights for sale in my local craigslist. My question is, are they worth it?
I know there would be a fair amount of fab time involved.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/pts/1774181650.html

Thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:36 am

Nobody, and I mean NO (pause) BUDDY, has dinked around with headlights more than brother Crovo.

Ping him. He's like the Thomas Edison of B-body headlight mods..... he hasn't figured out what one will actually work yet, but he's got a list as long as me of things that didn't work - thusly putting him closer to the one that eventually will.

"I never failed, but I did learn 2,000 ways of how NOT to make a lightbulb." ~ Thomas Edison.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 am

Quote :
He's like the Thomas Edison of B-body headlight mods

More like the Rube Goldberg...
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:35 am

LMAO - That's also true!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Dude... BUY THAT LOT!!!!!! Those things are the effin balls! Those are the lights that Mike put in the SStreetlights, btw. Awesome. Very Happy The lights themselves go for about 70 bucks a piece for the lows, like 100 for the highs, and no idea on the fogs... So that is a STEAL!

I bet they are gone already anyways. Sad

And I DID find something that I'm happy with and was "cheap," btfw...
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:22 pm

You should make a thread about them with pictures and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qestion for headlight gurus   Qestion for headlight gurus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qestion for headlight gurus
Page 1 of 1