GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Badly need a hatch glass!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jdeshler

Badly need a hatch glass!  Empty
PostSubject: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 12:24 pm

What's up guys, I need a hatch glass shipped.. Its a 96 estate wagon and has the defrost option.

I live in Thomasville Al 36784

Let me know please!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:20 pm

i tried to ship the glass before they will want big money
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:22 pm

I have one, actually two. New Hampshire is a long way from Alabama. I would never dare to ship it. But, just so happens my daughter who lives in Atlanta is here until Thursday morning, then will be driving back. She may or may not want drive with that piece of glass, that distance.

You would have to pick it up in Atlanta. Haven't thought about how much I would want for it, but as you know they aren't cheap.

I would think you're best bet was to find one down your area.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Jdeshler

PostSubject: Re: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:34 pm

I have been reading it costs big money mtr head.. thank you.

Silver fox that is awesome of you to offer but I wouldn't want to burden your daughter plus knowing how delicate they are and that they are worth 350$+ I would hate to have it shatter on her.. I will continue my hunt, thank you..

I found one for 35$ in a local u pull it but the forklift driver shattered it..........
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm

To get them packed carefully and shipped is about $175. That is on top of the cost of the glass. Shipping may be a little less because you are relatively close. I have shipped glass all over the US, and have never had one break. The only gate glass I have is a non-heated. I usually get about $150 for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badly need a hatch glass!    Badly need a hatch glass!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badly need a hatch glass!
Page 1 of 1