GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Akwesasne

Go down 
+3
lakeffect
Andebe
Patches
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Patches

Patches

Hello from Akwesasne Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am

This will be my first Wagonfest. Looking forward to having a great time. 1993 Roady-man was supposed to take me for the last couple of years but I always got bumped for someone or something else...so I bought his wagon from him. Now there's no keeping me away. He introduced me to a great bunch of guys last summer, I can't wait to see them again.

My car's name is Patches & when you see her you'll see why. I've been working on her for the past few weeks to get her ready for Wagonfest. I really enjoy working on her and my boyfriend is really impressed that I know how. I'm not the sit around & look pretty type of woman.

I've fallen in love with this car since I bought her in May. 1993 Roady-man says I've been infected with wagon fever because I bought 2 wagons in one month. I didn't know I'd like them so much. My niece loved exploring Patches & trying out every seat. She never saw an ashtray in a car before & the rear facing seat freaked her out.

I hear Geneva is beautiful & Wagonfest is a really great time.
See you soon.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 am

2 wagons in one month...Yah,you got the fever. Lol. See ya there.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Definitely infected, probably contagious. But then again, anyone she comes into contact this weekend has already been infected.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 1:39 pm

I can't seem to get Sue infected, though I try and try............
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey you finally made it. Glad to see you made your first post. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm

hi lee it will be nice to see u at wf
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Welcome aboard! Don't forget the Spring WF in Daytona, c'mon down and get out of the cold at the end of March Smile

Have fun at WF, great group of people.

I waited a whole month after my first before I got a second, then another 2 months before the third and thought I better sell one. By the time I sold one, I had two more, lol. I'm waaaaay overdue, haven't bought one in over two years (have 2 and Fleetwood right now).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Akwesasne   Hello from Akwesasne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Akwesasne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: