GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94 Caprice B-body Redux!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wagonator94

94 Caprice B-body Redux! Empty
PostSubject: 94 Caprice B-body Redux!   94 Caprice B-body Redux! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi all. Had this caprice for a several years and it has been a learning experience. Bought it from a retiree for 2k. It was garage kept, 60k original motor, excellent condition on body and frame. Since then it's hauled my tools and my ex's civic to California and back. Started misfiring last year, didn't know enough so I got another fixer upper by accident but that's another forum. I've been readjng through this forum and the rebuilds have inspired me to begin the long haul rebuild on the car that treated me so well. Im going to document as much stuff as possible beginning with a power steering pump/ distributor/spark plug wire replacement. Any advice and input welcome!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

94 Caprice B-body Redux! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 94 Caprice B-body Redux!   94 Caprice B-body Redux! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:58 am

Post pics when you can,and happy modding. What a Face
Back to top Go down

94 Caprice B-body Redux!
Page 1 of 1