GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Empty
PostSubject: 3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale   3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 am

I have 3 - 15" RMW spoke hubcaps for sale. They come with the GREEN locks, the bolts which attach to the center of the wheel, and the Buick logo center cap clips. No key (I only have one and need it for my RMW!). There are also 18 lug nuts that come with them; not sure why there's an odd number. Each has some light curb rash and I've tried to point it out in the photos.  They're definitely not restoration project quality, but they're in good enough shape to just keep the car stock and looking good if you're missing hubcaps.

I'd like to get $50 for all 3 of them, and I'm guessing FedEx shipping will be somewhere around $40-$45 on top of that across the country.

I can do PayPal or cash for locals in Seattle, Washington
Matt
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu22
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu20
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu21
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu19
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu183 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu26
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu24
3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Rmw_hu25
Back to top Go down
wolf-gaz21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale   3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 1:16 am

is the offer up to date?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: Re: 3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale   3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 1:48 am

Ah sorry for the delay and not updating.

These have been sold
Back to top Go down
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: Re: 3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale   3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 1:55 am

BUT WAIT! Anybody who is looking for some center caps for these wire wheels needs to look them up at GMPARTSGIANT. That is where I found NOS ones and they're cheap! https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/parts/gm-emblem-as-25534930.html?vin=&make=Buick&model=Roadmaster&year=1994&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(m=4BR35)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale   3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Buick RMW 15" spoke hubcaps for sale
Page 1 of 1