GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear Wiper Arm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scoffman

scoffman

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:48 am

In search of a rear wiper arm for Ms. Roadie. Some jackleg's decided to rip it off her the other night when she was parked out in front of my house. Evil or Very Mad
She's a 1993 if there's a difference in the arm length or what ever.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 am

All years are the same. They are a PITA to get off the knob too. I'm sure there is another more common car that could offer a donor arm too, I just never looked into it. I need one for my wagon as well...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:17 pm

They are easy to remove if you lift the arm to the full up position, and pull the small tab along side of the base, out. It locks the arm in the up position, and a couple of quick wiggles will have it off. There aren't any cars that I know of with a similar arm. There is a company that makes similar arms, but I lost the URL.

I do not have one right now. Check with Buicknutt. He has a number of donor cars.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 2:52 am

I picked a rear wiper arm today. I would like $60 shipped. It has the hose and sprayer attached. I accept paypal "to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address as a note/message.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 2:35 am

Haven't been on the forum for a few months, but its nice to see you guys referring me out..Thanks Fred!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rear Wiper Arm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear Wiper Arm   Rear Wiper Arm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear Wiper Arm
Page 1 of 1