GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Empty
PostSubject: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Hey gang,
it's that time of year again!  Symco Weekender is next month (aug) 10th-13th in Symco, wi!  This place is seriously a riot!  Cheap beer, food, camping and music! drunken  I mean Wayne "the train" Hancock is playing! king   Mini bike races!  Pin up contest!? Shocked More rolled up pant cuffs & sleeves, pompadours and car clubs then you can shake sticks at!  We have a block of 4 campsites this year and will have 3 RMW, 1 Caprice wagon and an Impala wagon circled in our campsites!  Yes, only 5 station wagons- We need more folks!  It's going to be like our very own mini North Midwestern Wagonfest!  
Anyway, I'd go if I were you Wink

http://www.symcohotrods.com/

flyer:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19599029_1695793964061877_6199007419463621652_n.jpg?oh=d987ead350182df70cd946212bca8c1b&oe=59CBC6A8
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Thanks for the invite!

Although it might be a bit of short notice for many due to time off restrictions at work, thanks for the posting.

All wagon related events are good to share  on this forum.

Dave Buchholz
Whale Herder
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:52 am

Yeah, I was going to post a couple months ago, but was waiting for everything to come together.  Well, that and I forgot;)  Anyway, If anyone reading this has nothing planned that weekend and is interested, hit me up!  If I can get some interest maybe I'll post in the wagonfest section next year and try to make an official midwest one?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Eddie

May not be a bad idea to still post in the WF section. That's where you will get the attention.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:02 am

Okie skokie
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 am

Some pics from last year...Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image11
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image10
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image14
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image12
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image13
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image19
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image15
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image16
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image18
Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Image17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)   Northern Wagonfest?   (Symco Wisconsin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Wagonfest? (Symco Wisconsin)
Page 1 of 1