GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement? Empty
PostSubject: Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement?   Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 10:21 am

Are there any big "Gotcha's" on Roady sedan rear power windows? The right/rear on the '92 sedan is slow/jamming, and the left/rear does nothing at all.. I've had the door panels off my wagons many times, replaced a motor in the front of my '92 Custom Cruiser and roller/sliders on all my wagons, but this is the first sedan I've tackled, and I know the rear door glass designb is specific in sedans.

Thanks All!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement?   Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm

The regulators are different than the wagons, but the motors are the same. They use the same track and slider system. The length of the arms is shorter, because the window is narrower, and goes down further.
Back to top Go down

Roady Sedan Rear Power Window Motor Replacement?
Page 1 of 1