GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahem... Pssstt. Read this ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

Ahem... Pssstt. Read this ;) Empty
PostSubject: Ahem... Pssstt. Read this ;)   Ahem... Pssstt. Read this ;) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:53 pm

A-hoy! This is your captian speaking... Now that we are getting some foot traffic through here, I think we should practice our self moderating skills a bit. Lets try to keep the posts in the sections they belong in. I am guilty myself and I'm not going to move any of the current topics but try to keep the General discussion section for the general wagon discussions and the "other" section for the non wagon specific posts, even if related to the ISSF forum or any UFO sightings...

Pat, great posts on your stuff from ISSF. Those I will move to the Technical section. Feel free to move any of the posts you have on there for wagon tech to the tech section;) If anyone else has anything to contribute to the tech section, feel free!

L8R - Joe
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com

Ahem... Pssstt. Read this ;)
Page 1 of 1