GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoadmasterTwo

Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder   Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Because of my new "handle" I'm unable to PM a few of you, but I hope that you can help.
I'm slowly cleaning up my new '96 RMW that is the spittin' image of my '94. If and when things warm up here, I'll be re-attaching some rubber trim this Springtime.
Also, my cup holder disintegrated last week, the kind that folds out of the console. Apparently it couldn't handle the 30oz Quicktrip coffee cup. I'd like to sue them for scalding me with hot coffee, but clearly it was my own damned fault.

Good to be back visiting with you guys...("McFiddles" in my former existence with the '94. 'couldn't stay away.)
Simon
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcfiddles.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder   Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 pm

I have a 93 dark tan center console with drink holders (the front of the cover opens). I also have a cup holder that flips out of the console. Console $75, flip out drink holder $20.
Back to top Go down

Wanted: RMW Rear passenger doors rubber trim / fold out cup holder
Page 1 of 1