GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigDaddyDraayom

BigDaddyDraayom

Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Empty
PostSubject: Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?   Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:38 am

I looked through quite a few threads, and found that the roadmaster sedan rear doors will not fit our wagons. Will the caprice sedan doors fit? They look like they are the same.
Judy recently had an altercation with a mini van, and smashed both of the passenger side doors.
these are not my pictures, I was just using them to compare the door profile. Thanks for any input.
Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Capric10
Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Wagon10
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?   Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:45 am

Paul

If you were in the northeast, I would give you exactly what you need. Front doors are the same, rear are not the same.

Tom
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?   Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Look at the top of the doors, you can see they are shaped differently. Unfortunately they are not the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigDaddyDraayom

BigDaddyDraayom

PostSubject: Re: Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?   Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:39 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Paul

If you were in the northeast, I would give you exactly what you need.  Front doors are the same, rear are not the same.

Tom

Tom, I wish I was closer, I would take you up on your offer.

brokecello wrote:
Look at the top of the doors, you can see they are shaped differently.  Unfortunately they are not the same.  

I see that now. I was too busy looking at the bottom around the wheel well. Thanks for the replies. Sometimes you need fresh eyes to see the obvious.
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?   Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caprice sedan doors on Caprice Wagon?
Page 1 of 1