GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bocoogto

Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 9:57 am

Does anyone know of a source for the rear window weatherstrip assy? Someone must make this as it's common to so many years and brands of station wagons.
Back to top Go down
bocoogto

PostSubject: Re: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:31 pm

I have a set of 94-96 gate glass seals. One part goes around the entire gate opening, and a second piece goes across the top of the gate. They are different from the 91-93.
Back to top Go down
bocoogto

PostSubject: Re: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Those are the ones I could use. Do you want to sell yours or do you know of a source for them?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 pm

I will sell mine. They are rather bulky, and shipping will be a little high. I would like $65 for the seals, plus shipping. I will have to pack them to get a shipping cost.

It is almost 8:00 here, and I must go to my storage unit to get them. Give me until tomorrow evening to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW   Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rear window weatherstrip for '95 RMW
Page 1 of 1