GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Wagon Body Panels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Some Wagon Body Panels Empty
PostSubject: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Starting to thin out my hoarded parts. I really have no clue what these things are worth at this point. Due to size, I will not ship but if you're somewhere along the east coast or mid-Atlantic vicinity and interested, we'll see what we can work out to meet up.

Quarter panels including glass, both sides, from a 94 White WB4 Roady
Front fenders, both sides from unknown white woody, trim included
Right front door including glass and (small) side mirror. From a blue (likely TBI) woody Roady
Rear glass in varying conditions, I've tested the defroster grid on a couple, a couple are untested
Tailgate from Custom Cruiser, I have white, lt blue and maroon

All are rust free and pictures available upon request.

Let me know if something you're interested in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 am

Interested in the white tailgate. Some jerk rear ended my boy's white Caprice and the gate is dented.
He is stationed in Norfolk, so not horribly far.....I'm sure he wouldn't mind visiting as he loved your place when we last stopped by....

All that said, he told me last night his engine is making funny noises......I'll be up that way in about 2 weeks so we will see what happens with his car.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 am

Sprocket wrote:
Interested in the white tailgate.  Some jerk rear ended my boy's white Caprice and the gate is dented.
He is stationed in Norfolk, so not horribly far.....I'm sure he wouldn't mind visiting as he loved your place when we last stopped by....

All that said, he told me last night his engine is making funny noises......I'll be up that way in about 2 weeks so we will see what happens with his car.

Let me know if you need a place to stop over and stay the night. I am in Sanford NC now. You are welcome anytime.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Interested in the white tailgate.  Some jerk rear ended my boy's white Caprice and the gate is dented.

I'll dig it out this weekend and get some pics for you.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Bumping this to add that I also have four TBI colored hoods, one white, one maroon and two light blue. No dents but not perfect paint either. If interested, I can pull one out for pics.
Back to top Go down
L98TPI

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 pm

I need to fix this deer inspired mess.
Some Wagon Body Panels Buickd10
Do you have the parts? I am near Lynchburg, so can make a day trip out of picking up parts.

TNX
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 12:21 pm

L98TPI wrote:
I need to fix this deer inspired mess.
Some Wagon Body Panels Buickd10
Do you have the parts? I am near Lynchburg, so can make a day trip out of picking up parts.

TNX

Sent ya an email with what I have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:14 pm

do you have a grill for a 96 rmw ?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:50 am

Afraid not, sorry, sold off the last of my Buick grilles a while ago.
Back to top Go down
L98TPI

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 10:49 am

Thanks Mike i will check that mail.

Mark
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 11:27 am

I have two wagon grilles.... edit.... make that 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Wagon Body Panels   Some Wagon Body Panels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Wagon Body Panels
Page 1 of 1