GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'96 RMW Newbie

Go down 
+2
Andebe
Customcruiserfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Customcruiserfan

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 12:18 am

Recently acquired a '96 RMW with 110k miles on the odo. But my conversion to all things LT1 wouldn't be complete without an introductory "hello" to the Longroof Forum!

(@theblurrrr, yes, I am the same Customcruiserfan from BAT. I'm unable to email/pm you, not having accrued the necessary number of posts on this forum!)
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forum. Aside from a winged mammal,what is BAT?
Back to top Go down
Dragonwagon

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Andebe wrote:
Welcome to the forum. Aside from a winged mammal,what is BAT?

Bring a Trailer.
https://bringatrailer.com/
Back to top Go down
94 NVRSELLRMW

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 6:56 am

Hello I'm nvrsell from Novi mi I just purchased a 94 rmw with 113 k on it to sit with my 96 impala ss that has 65k. let me start off saying I purchased this 94 Buick Roadmaster not running took a chance on it after it's sat for a year first I pulled out all the gas replace temp sensor next to the water pump replace all fuel injectors fuel pump and filter spark plugs Opti water pump I even flushed out the heater core in the process change all the fluids then it came the first time to start up she runs like a champ it's a good thing I had all these parts laying around then I noticed I didn't have any heat everything was getting hot heater hoses heater core was hot come to find out I had to change the actuator blend door now I can ride around naked cuz it's get hot real hot in there got to have that heat living here in Michigan cuz I have to doing all that I'm dealing with the roof leak issues hope to find some help here these are my woes and the Roadmaster wagon overall it's a good running wagon and I love her
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello and Welcome! Bought my 96 Roady Wagon 11-years ago and still love it! Best of luck with yours! This is a great forum full of wonderful info and friendly folks. Take Care!

-Texas Mike
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Greetings All, and welcome to the pod. Today was tough... I had to put the wagon in storage for the winter. Three months at the local lockup. It looked so sad when I closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'96 RMW Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: '96 RMW Newbie   '96 RMW Newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'96 RMW Newbie
Page 1 of 1