GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Returning from a bit away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
93RMW

93RMW

Returning from a bit away Empty
PostSubject: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Its been a while since I visted the LR forum. I still have my wagon but haven't spent much time working on it. I also on a Foxbody Mustang that gets too much focus. However I have some projects for my wagon planned this summer so thought I'd come back to share.

I guess I'll have to find a free hosting site to post images. If your curious, you can dig in my Insta at VacFink Instagram
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 7:24 pm

welcome back. you can upload pics here. just choose the host an image button on top of the editor window
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 am

Welcome back, and yes... it's easy to add pictures to a post: click on host an image, drag, drop, click on arrow to upload, and then click on "insert all".  Done. Voila!

Sharp looking wagon you've got there!

Returning from a bit away Screen10
Back to top Go down
93RMW

93RMW

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:38 pm

dmg4 wrote:
Welcome back, and yes... it's easy to add pictures to a post: click on host an image, drag, drop, click on arrow to upload, and then click on "insert all".  Done. Voila!

Sharp looking wagon you've got there!

Returning from a bit away Screen10

Thanks! That tip helped! Returning from a bit away 1080_a11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a bit away   Returning from a bit away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from a bit away
Page 1 of 1