GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phastlt1

Wanted:  Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.   Wanted:  Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 am

I'm not sure that it's called a courtesy light, basically I need the red/white light that goes in the edge of the door panel. My clips are gone. Car is a '95 with the light blue int. I need this for the left front (drivers) door. Thanx....
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.   Wanted:  Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 am

Do you need just the red and white portion or the entire assembly which is color matched to your interior? If you just need the red and white part, PM me, I have... um.. a few. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.   Wanted:  Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 am

I need the whole assmebly....the clips that hold mine in the door are broken. I do need a lens for the RMS, but I'm pretty much just focusing on my wagon for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.   Wanted:  Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Drivers door courtesy light, blue, for a '95 Caprice.
Page 1 of 1