GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Northwest Roadmaster Wagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscar73

Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Northwest Roadmaster Wagon   Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 11:47 pm

I've been reading the site for a while, especially after buying my 1994 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

This is the third in a series of Buick wagons I've owned over the years...starting with a 1966 Skylark Wagon with the Vista Cruiser windows. 250 HP 300, auto, lt gold. No pictures exist that I know of. Bought it with 40k on the clock for $200.
2nd was a 1956 Buick Special wagon, 3 tone, black/white/castle grey metallic, with big clown wheels. The red steelies and wide whitewalls went in the dumper as soon I converted over to wheel studs. Dropped a valve and shattered no. 7 piston.
Cut to 2018, and I find myself minus a foot in a rehab in Raymond, WA. Left leg, missing. Vehicle, 1966 Chev 3/4 ton pickup, manual everything.
Peruse OfferUp. find 1994 Buick RMW for $1200, do a little research, see "LT-1" call the guy. offer him a grand, it's mine!

Black, tan leather interior, vista wind, 3rd seat, American Racing wheels.

Well, tried an attachment, but I don't have any server...I'll try again.

J Sorenson
Back to top Go down
Oscar73

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Roadmaster Wagon   Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 11:50 pm

Oh yeah, I gots lotsa questions. Mostly about how a guy with no feet and a Harbor Freight multi-meter can eliminate the anti theft system.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Roadmaster Wagon   Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Welcome to the forums! The anti theft system is pretty simple. This site has good info on how it works : http://shbox.com/1/pass_key.html That site if for F-bodys, but most of the powertrain and engine management applies here. If the the resistor in the key is not making good connection, you need to identify the key, and wire in the appropirate resistor under the dash.

Another option is to program the VATS out of the PCM. There are plenty of options for that (TunerCat, EEhack for diy, PCM4Less, and Solomon for mail order come to mind). I actually have the software to delete it, but you would need to ship it both ways (I am near toledo OH).

Best of luck on the project!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Roadmaster Wagon   Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Welcome to the Forum. Lots of informative reading in the archives. Post up the pic when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Roadmaster Wagon   Northwest Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northwest Roadmaster Wagon
Page 1 of 1