GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drusher

Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag Empty
PostSubject: Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag   Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 4:38 pm

I have a 96 roadmaster estate wagon with same blue interior as the seat shown in this photo.  I need the trim strip that is over the front passenger door pull strap handle.  The strip has a blue backing that has clips and a wood grain cover trim.

here is the bad side (front passenger door):
Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag 2019-06-29%2014.55.16

For reference here is what it looks like with the trim strip on:
Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag 2019-06-29%2015.02.08

Also if you have a blue drivers seat that is in real good shape I might be interested.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag   Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 10:20 pm

I will take a look at what I have.  I think I have all the parts you need.  You can have them for shipping.  One thing that you learn quickly with these wagons is the door panels are not very well made.  That piece that broke on your panel is probably the weakest spot, but they have plenty of other issues.  

Don't know exactly where it is but TX Mike (8 X 11) has a repair write up someplace on door panels.  Search and you will find it, or someone will drop in.

I would probably suggest putting your location in your signature.  I had blue RMW's for 20 years, I searched for most of that time for a nice set of cloth seats, which I finally found.  I never used them, they are a crown jewel.  If you want a whole set, let me know.

You need to fix the pictures.

Tom
Back to top Go down
drusher

PostSubject: Re: Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag   Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 12:32 am

I just signed up so i cannot post pictures for a week or so. Pls send me email i will email photos.
I am in St. Louis
thank you
Dave Usher
drusher [at] swbell.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag   Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Interior pass door trim strip for blue 1996 roadmaster estate wag
Page 1 of 1