GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hank Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hankyhog

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 1:47 pm

Hello, decided to become a member after talking to one on your members at Watkins Glen. I recently bought a 1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon Limited 3 weeks ago. I had one a few years ago that I sold (optispark drove me away) since then I have been talking to folks at car shows and I have learned a bit more about lt1's and optisparks. I realy missed my wagon so I am giving it another go. Thanks
Back to top Go down
93RMW

93RMW

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Welcome! I wish my wagon had the LT1 but I was a year too early!

Back to top Go down
Hankyhog

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Thanks, I don't see anything wrong with an early throttle body car.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 7:21 pm

optis get a bad rap.   I've had 8 of them only ever had to replace a cap and rotor on one of them...

welcome btw Smile
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Welcome.

Ignore all the crap you hear on social media, the Opti is nothing to be afraid of.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Welcome. Truth of the matter is, 25 year old cars have 25 year old car problems. Best part is none of them are difficult to DIY if you are even halfway competent with tools.

You'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hank Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hank Introduction   Hank Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hank Introduction
Page 1 of 1