GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, from Angleton, TX!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LT-Juan

LT-Juan

Hello, from Angleton, TX! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from Angleton, TX!   Hello, from Angleton, TX! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 1:54 pm

I've been a big fan of B-Bodys for a while, and I'm finally getting my first one!  I'm about to fly to Kansas from Houston, buy a 96 RMW tow pack car (sight unseen), drive from Kansas to Tucson, AZ for Roadkill's Zip Tie Drags, then drive all the way home to Angleton, TX!  I'm planning to fold the seats down and buy a mattress to sleep on in the car along the way.  Looking forward to meeting you and learning about our beautiful machines from all of the helpful information on this forum!  God Bless!
Back to top Go down
LT-Juan

LT-Juan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Angleton, TX!   Hello, from Angleton, TX! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 1:56 pm

Hello, from Angleton, TX! Jeff_s11
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Angleton, TX!   Hello, from Angleton, TX! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 5:05 pm

you can easily fit a full size air mattress in the back, I know because I have, you might be able to fit a queen, but get a regular height one not one of those doubles or you wont even be able to sit up while on the inflated matress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Angleton, TX!   Hello, from Angleton, TX! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, from Angleton, TX!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: