GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

headlights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iceberg

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 6:35 pm

1993 my headlights are on all the time while driving in the day time, are they controlled or can you change any thing to just turn them on at night?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 10:28 pm

do you have the twilight sentinel option? It may be off causing them to be on all the time.....or a PO wired them that way.
Back to top Go down
iceberg

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 11:07 pm

will ck it thanks
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 8:59 pm

I put LED bulbs in mine, the low power used for daytime running lights is full power for them, so they are always on. I don't worry about it.

Another issue if you have the auto (sentinel) function could be a dirty or obstructed light sensor.
Back to top Go down
iceberg

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 9:42 pm

cked cleaned thanks
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 8:29 am

I had another thought, I don't know about your 93, but my 96 has a daytime running light low output function. Any time the car is running the headlights are on, but in daytime in a dimmed mode. Is it possible you are seeing this mode on your headlights? To check, in daytime with the car running, watch the headlights and have someone manually block the photo sensor. If the lights get brighter there is nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
iceberg

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 9:44 am

thank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

headlights  Empty
PostSubject: Re: headlights    headlights  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Wagon General Discussion-
Jump to: