GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Empty
PostSubject: Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)   Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Anyway, we are officially done. No venue, only 3 people.....not much point. The other Floridians I spoke to all agreed we hit the point of no return on it. Part of what makes the fest is the Spring Show. Sure there is the Nov Turkey Run, but even though it is run by the same folks in the same place, it is a very different experience (2-3X the size) So parking together doesn't happen, and they are more stringent on the cars they let in (we seem to have some sort of pass for hoopties in the spring lol).

Summertime is too hot in FL and who knows when anything is going to change at this point.
Regionally here in South FL we have a big Cars and Coffee (1500-2000+ Per month), but of course that's on hold too.
Open to suggestions later in the year, but realistically, we are looking at 2021.

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)   Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Anyway, we are officially done.   No venue, only 3 people.....not much point.   The other Floridians I spoke to all agreed we hit the point of no return on it.  Part of what makes the fest is the Spring Show.   Sure there is the Nov Turkey Run, but even though it is run by the same folks in the same place, it is a very different experience (2-3X the size)  So parking together doesn't happen, and they are more stringent on the cars they let in (we seem to have some sort of pass for hoopties in the spring lol).

Summertime is too hot in FL and who knows when anything is going to change at this point.
Regionally here in South FL we have a big Cars and Coffee (1500-2000+ Per month), but of course that's on hold too.
Open to suggestions later in the year, but realistically, we are looking at 2021.

Once all this horse s*&t is over I'm coming down for one of those C&C events.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)   Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 11:33 am

Don't forget guys, if you made a hotel reservation, cancel it, or you will get stuck paying for it!! I just cancelled mine, no issues at all. Be sure to get your cancellation number, just in case there are any questions about your reservation. Seriously bummed out about this, hope to see everyone next year.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)   Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 8:06 pm

94Woody wrote:

Once all this horse s*&t is over I'm coming down for one of those C&C events.

You are welcome anytime sir! Winter is better, more cars not so much brutal heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)   Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corona killed the WagonFest star (sung to the tune of the Buggles)
Page 1 of 1