GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Empty
PostSubject: Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails   Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 1:31 pm

Changing my exhaust up, so offering the exhaust from the mufflers back to the tailpipes for free if anyone needs. Pipes are clean (was a southern car), but i did have to cut the passenger side behind the resonator to get it through the trailer hitch.

I have pics (pm me) if you want them, located in Livonia MI...may be able to figure out transport to nearby areas. Hate to see them go to the scrap guy....
Back to top Go down
jxdrl

PostSubject: Re: Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails   Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 9:37 pm

Holy crap. I looked all over and couldn't find these! I have a cobbled together aftermarket that the shop messed up. I'm also in Michigan!

I'll come tomorrow or whenever you're available? I'm near Adrian and Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails   Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Totally missed your response, but they ended up in recycling last week, got tired of tripping over them lol. Not sure if I can delete this post.....

If you need anything else I have a rusted out 94 that I am pulling some parts off of before it probably goes to a demo derby or Gambler 500...Exhaust is not as clean on that one...
Back to top Go down
jxdrl

PostSubject: Re: Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails   Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 6:02 pm

No worries.

My exhaust rusted out and it has a badly done x pipe and sedan tails that are too low. Hopefully someone else can fix it up eventually but it's okay now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails   Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free-Wagon OTA pipes and tails
Page 1 of 1