GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clarence90

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 2:30 am

I am not that sure if this is the right forum for a 1969 Impala.
I am trying to attach a photo but I guess the file is too big.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi and welcome. you have to have 5 posts before you can do pics. spam prevent mechinism.

the majority here are 9-96 with some of the 80s boxy wagons to boot. All are welcome though.

THis forum was born out of the ImapalaSSfourm when it had major Database issues in 2009, hence the majority of 91-96 people on here. Sadly FB has stole alot of the traffic off of here, but some are still around as many of us have formed real life friendships due to out station wagon love.

Back to top Go down
Ed1le

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Hi and welcome.  you have to have 5 posts before you can do pics.  spam prevent mechinism.

the majority here are 9-96 with some of the 80s boxy wagons to boot.   All are welcome though.

THis forum was born out of the ImapalaSSfourm when it had major Database issues in 2009, hence the majority of 91-96 people on here.   Sadly FB has stole alot of the traffic off of here, but some are still around as many of us have formed real life friendships due to out station wagon love.

The 5 post rule explains why I was unable to post a pic on my into thread!

I've been a long time member on other forums like thirdgen.org (3rd gen f-bodies) and corvetteforum.com and have noticed a significant decline in activity in last couple of years as well as more FB groups pop up. Unfortunately, those groups tend to be less enjoyable and less reliable regarding quality of information...

Sprocket and Andebe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: