GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from KY!

Go down 
+2
rcktpwrd
Bigblue96
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigblue96

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 9:52 am

Recently got my hands on a nice blue on blue '96 RMW. This is our first wagon, although I have a brother who is a bit of an enthusiast with a decent amount of experience with them. He helped me find and get it.

I am currently a medical student in the Appalachian area and my wife wanted something that "had more space" than her previous sedan so we got the wagon of wagons. Haha! We absolutely love it! Plenty of space for family trips with our two kids and two large dogs. We just got the windows tinted. Hoping to find a set of wheels soon.

Thanks for having me!

Hello from KY! Pxl_2010

rcktpwrd, HendersonRacing514, Les207 and MSki like this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 3:45 pm

welcome!

nice looking wagon. Smile
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 6:23 am

Beautiful car! Get some undercoating on it before the Appalachians rust it out!

HendersonRacing514 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bigblue96

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 9:32 am

Thanks guys! It came down from MN and spent its first 10 years in CA. Unfortunately, I'd probably end up trapping the cancer in at this point. Isn't there a spray you can use to ward off the rust that isn't undercoat?

It's fairly clean all things considered though. 115k miles with the tow pack and the inside is much cleaner than the outside. I only have a picture of the back, but its a good representation of the rest of the car. Don't mind the fruit snacks...
Hello from KY! Pxl_2011
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 10:26 am

welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
loguestar15

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 8:12 pm

That looks fantastic. Great car.
Back to top Go down
HendersonRacing514

HendersonRacing514

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Welcome! Are you at Pikesville COM? I’m up at Idaho COM. Either way, great to have another medical-school-suffering-wagon lover on here! Haha. Thats a really sharp looking wagon there. Inside is in great shape which is really nice. Cleaning up the inside is proving to be a lot of work and expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from KY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from KY!   Hello from KY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from KY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: